Join us at the Marriott Hotel located in Omaha’s Capitol District, one of the City’s newest attractions in a resurgent downtown. You will reach 150+ anticipated participants, six ASLA chapters from eight states.
CONFERENCE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Conference-level opportunities are the core of the sponsorship package and include booth space and varying levels of advertising and promotion throughout the conference. To get the best availability and booth preference, early registration by January 15, 2020 is encouraged.
- $2,750 Platinum level
- $2,250 Gold level
- $1,500 Silver level
- $1,000 Bronze level
ADDITIONAL SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- $2,500 Wednesday Welcome Reception Keynote Sponsor
- $2,000 Happy Hour Sponsor
- $1,500 Thursday Keynote Sponsor
- $1,500 Tour Sponsor (2 available)
- $1,500 Awards Lunch Sponsor
- $1,500 Lanyard Sponsor
- $1,000 Breakfast Sponsor (2 available)
- $500 Tradeshow Bag Sponsor
- $500 Break Sponsor (2 available)
DEADLINES / SIGN-UP SCHEDULE
- All sponsorship opportunities are available on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to change.
- Early registration by January 15th is encouraged for highest availability of booth location preferences.
As a conference sponsor, you are entitled to a booth space at the vendor expo. First preference will be given to Platinum, then Gold, then Silver, and finally Bronze. For priority selection, please submit payment by January 15th, 2020, as first booth assignments will be made shortly after this date.
When completing the sponsorship commitment form, you will indicate your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd booth location preference from the floor layout found on the first page of this package. The event committee will do their best to accommodate all requests. If registering after January 15, 2020, your booth location assignment will be delivered to you via email no later than March 15, 2020.
Please contact Zack Fergus (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.